To import an image sequence into Premiere Pro:
- Launch Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Go to File > Import and navigate to the folder containing the image sequence.
- Select only the first image, verify that the Image Sequence box is checked, and press Open.
- Set the image sequence frame rate to the same as that you used in NUBIGON.
- Right-click on the sequence, and go to Modify > Interpret Footage.
- Set the same frame rate that you used in NUBIGON and press OK.
- Once imported, add the videos to the timeline.
- It is now ready for further video editing.
Disclaimer: This workflow contains a third-party solution. NUBIGON Inc. shares this information as a courtesy to its customers and makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, for the content’s validity or accuracy.