You can produce videos with changing material or visibility settings by rendering image sequences in NUBIGON and stitching them together in a third-party video editing software. Here's how:
Step 1: Create a camera path and render it once for each material/visibility configuration.
- Define a camera path and set the desired frames per second (FPS).
- Render the first image sequence with the current object visibility/material settings.
- Adjust the visibility/material settings, keep the same FPS and render settings, and export another sequence.
- Repeat this process for as many different object visibility/materials settings as you desire.
Step 2: Import and stitch image sequences with video editing software.
- Next, use a video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro to stitch those image sequences together.
- When importing image sequences, specify the same frame rate you used in NUBIGON.
- Then stitch them together, specify the transitions and render the final video.