Follow these simple steps to get your first result within minutes:
Step 1: Insert keyframes
- First, position the camera and click Animate > Insert keyframe (shortcut: I) to define the start of the video.
- Next, drag the red timeline indicator a few seconds to the right, move the camera and insert a new keyframe.
- Optionally, repeat the second task as many times as you like.
Step 2: Preview & render video
- Drag the timeline indicator to the start of the timeline and click (shortcut: space) to preview the video.
- To slow down the camera movement, move keyframes apart; to speed it up, move them closer to each other.
- When you are done, drag the timeline indicator back to the beginning and press Export to launch the Render Video window.
- To export the video, stick with the default presets and press Render.
Learn more about creating flythrough videos.