All orthophotos generated in NUBIGON are to scale. Only top-view orthophotos are fully geo-referenced. This article describes how to export orthophotos from NUBIGON and import them into AutoCAD.
- Make sure to export orthophotos from NUBIGON with Write TFW (World) file enabled.
- Download and install the GEOREFIMG command on AutoCAD.
NUBIGON uses meters as its working unit.
Import into AutoCAD
- Drag and drop the orthophoto onto the main view of AutoCAD.
- When prompted to enter insertion point, scale factor, and rotation angle, press Enter each time.
- In the command line, type GEOREFIMG and press Enter.
- Select the orthophoto and press Enter.
DISCLAIMER: This workflow contains a third-party solution. NUBIGON Inc. shares this information as a courtesy to its customers and makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, for the content’s validity or accuracy.