Clip obstructions with a cross-section plane
- Launch the Cross Section tool from the sidebar and press Activate.
- Click Set Plane > Vertical, click on two points in the viewport and adjust as necessary.
- Clip the scene and, if necessary, click Flip.
Trace the facade with a drawing
- Launch the Drawing tool from the sidebar.
- Set the Drawing Plane to vertical.
- Choose the desired Drawing Object (Polyline, Arc, Circle, and Point) and start drawing.
- Once you exit the drawing mode, a new drawing object will be created.
- To further edit the drawing, select it from the Object list, and make sure Viewport editing is enabled. You can now modify the edges and vertices of the drawing.
Export the elevation plan
- Select the finalized drawing, then go to File > Export > Export CAD and name the file.
- To export the elevation plan in the same coordinate as the point cloud, choose the point cloud from the Offset dropdown.
- Click Save and export your file.