With NUBIGON, you can draw as-built plans of angular surfaces like roofs based on point clouds.
Trace the surface with a drawing
- Align the camera to the surface and switch to Orthographic view .
- Launch the Drawing tool from the sidebar. Set the Drawing Plane to Free.
- Choose the desired Drawing Object (Polyline, Arc, Circle, and Point) and start drawing.
- Once you exit the drawing mode, a new drawing object will be created.
- To further edit the drawing, select it from the Object list, and ensure Viewport editing is enabled. You can now modify the edges and vertices of the drawing.
Export the as-built plan
- Select the finalized drawing, then go to File > Export > Export CAD and name the file.
- To export the drawing in the same coordinate as the point cloud, choose the point cloud from the Offset dropdown.
- Click Save and export your file.