Take a look here for questions about the trial version of NUBIGON.
- Download & installation
- License activation
- Trial period
- Trial version limitations
- Request Demo Session & Support
Download & installation
- How can I download NUBIGON?
After you order a free trial, the order receipt, including a download link and your license activation key, will be displayed in the browser and mailed to you from <email@example.com>.
- I didn't receive the order receipt email. What can I do?
Emails are automatically sent to the email address provided in your order. Please check your spam folder.
- I didn't download the software after purchase, and now the download link doesn't work. What can I do?
Download links in the order receipt are valid seven days after the order is placed. After this period, click here to download the latest version of NUBIGON.
- Should I whitelist NUBIGON?
Yes, it's recommended to whitelist NUBIGON in your antivirus software.
- I just installed NUBIGON. How can I activate the trial license?
- Double-click the newly created NUBIGON icon on your desktop. This will prompt the QLM License Wizard.
- Press Activate your license.
- Enter your Activation Key listed in the order receipt.
- Press Activate license key to complete the registration.
- Press Finish, and NUBIGON Pro will automatically launch after that.
- When does the two-week trial period begin?
It begins on the day of the download.
- How can I find out how many days are left on my trial?
Click Help > Manage License and launch the License Wizard to view the remaining days of your trial.
- I didn't have enough time to explore your software. What can I do?
Contact us! We'll be happy to address your questions.
Trial version limitations
- Can I open point clouds with the trial version?
Yes, indeed. The generated octrees are automatically saved and can be instantly re-opened in subsequent sessions.
- Can I produce videos with the trial version?
Yes, but it will be rendered with a NUBIGON watermark. The save scene feature is also disabled, so we recommend subscribing before working on intricate camera paths.
- Can you list all features not supported with the trial version?
The export CAD, export measurement, export point cloud, export mesh, and save scene functionalities are disabled in the trial version. Learn more about disabled features.
Request Demo Session & Support
- Can we schedule a demo session?
Of course! Simply schedule a call or contact us!
- I have questions. Do you offer support to trial users?
Absolutely! Just contact us, and we'll do our best to answer your questions.