1. Prepare your project
- Create a new project. This will allow you to share a single folder with your client.
- Launch the Project Manager window from File > Project Manager.
- Press the New button. The text boxes will turn active, and the Current project text box will print “New project”. You can enter another name for your project.
- Click the browse icon to choose another location for the new project. When you are finished, click Accept button to create the project.
Learn more about the Project Manager.
- Populate & save a scene so that the recipient can load the curated content with a single click.
- Open point clouds and import models you want to share with the recipient.
- Add annotations and measurements as appropriate.
- Save the scene in the current project folder.
2. Share the project with a recipient
- Provide the recipient with the entire project folder without changing its structure.
3. Install & launch NUBIGON on the recipient's device
- Start a trial or obtain the full version from our website.
4. Set the project path to the shared project
- Launch the Project Manager on the recipient's device.
- Press the Set button. Choose the shared folder in the file dialogue and press Select Folder.
5. Load a previously saved scene and start exploring!
- The recipient can now load scenes and immediately start exploring & working!