With NUBIGON, you can decimate point clouds and export them to third-party software.
Step 1: Decimate point cloud
- Select the desired point cloud from the Object List.
- Launch the tool from the menu bar: Edit Point Cloud > Decimation.
- Define the decimation by sampling distance or target point count.
- The sampling distance is expressed in units of the point cloud.
- Press OK to process the decimation. This will create a new decimated point cloud object.
Step 2: Export or upload downsampled point cloud(s)
- Select the downsampled point cloud from the Object List
- Then, export from File > Export, or Upload to Sketchfab.