v.4.3.0. Release (January 14, 2020)
- Added orbit camera controller.
- Added camera jump tool (transportation to the selected location).
- Added the option to lock the orbit center (created using the Jump tool) directly on the viewport.
- Selected objects are now highlighted.
- All object types can be directly selected on the viewport (except reference objects).
- Added support for DXF blocks and block references.
- Added support for importing big DXF files as reference.
- Added progress bar support for DXF import.
- Added local-space manipulation (for Translation, Rotation, and Scaling tools).
- Added the option to rotate selected objects freely.
- Added the option to rotate selected objects along the camera's viewing direction.
- Highly optimized curve rendering. Now NUBIGON can render thousands of curves in real-time.
- Removed mirroring from the Extrusion tool. Instead, added support for negative values.
- Minor changes in the naming scheme of Object List items.
- Join and Explode tools delete the input curves.
- Curves to be joined do not need to have the same parent item in the Object List.
- Polylines are now joined to a polyline (not to a compound curve).
- Removed master group of imported DXF layers.
- Dragging and dropping objects (in the Object List) does not change world-space positions.
- CAD objects and extrusion meshes are now created as top-level Object List items (without a parent item).
- Axes of the scaling manipulator can be dragged.
- Updated the display of light sources.
- It’s not required to select point clouds before using the Cleaning tool on them.
- Curve control points are now shown as small squares (instead of spheres).
- Added shortcut (F2) for renaming Object List items.
- Automatic focus onto opened point clouds.
- Cross-section tool parameters are now saved within scene files.
- Predefined camera views act on selected objects.
- Added shortcuts for top, side and front camera views.
- Added Tool window for manipulation settings.
- Removed Align and Focus Tool windows.
- Updated Preferences window (Settings tab).
- Redesigned Home tab.
- Enabled Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts (was previously disabled).
- DXF files exported from NUBIGON can now be opened in Sketchup.
- The disappearance of the 2D curve icon when loading scene files has been fixed.
- A 2D polyline is now exploded into 2D lines.
- Fixed pivot-point editing of multiple objects.
- Fixed major rendering performance issues.
- Fixed the issue with panning speed in orthographic camera view.
- Fixed the issue of the non-smooth switching between perspective and orthographic camera views.
- Fixed the issue with zooming speed in orthographic camera view.
- Fixed the issue of clipping scene parts in orthographic camera view.
- Fixed performance issues in orthographic camera view.
- Fixed the issue of show bookmark not restoring orthographic view parameters properly.
- Fixed cleaning of transformed point clouds.