v.4.2.0. Release (September 18, 2019)
- Added the option to edit the text of the selected annotation in the Object Inspector.
- Added Align Camera tool.
- Added visual feedback to set cross-section plane from three points.
- Added Gamepad support (Tested with Xbox One controller only).
- Improved OBJ loader to support non-manifold edges.
- Added exporting point clouds as LAS files.
- Added uploading point clouds to Sketchfab.
- Added support for point cloud decimation.
- Added project folders management.
- Added support for changing temporary files location of the current project.
- Added support for the latest FARO SCENE Project files (*.lsproj).
- Added support for offsetting DXF and OBJ files into local coordinates during import.
- Added support to export DXF and OBJ files in global coordinates.
- Added a button to toggle the visibility of polygons in Surface Modeling.
- Added drawing holes on the selected polygon in Surface Modeling.
- Added support to edit, clone and delete holes in Surface Modeling.
- Added triangulating of polygons with holes in Surface Modeling.
- Added the option to remove duplicate points during octree generation.
- Materials stored as part of a scene file.
- Normal computation is a part of the octree generation.
- Automatic assignment of surface materials is a part of the octree generation.
- E57 scan positions are calculated in chunks.
- Added Home screen.
- Added Visual feedback in surface material settings when point clouds or octrees do not have normal vectors.
- Added custom import&export file dialogs.
- Restructured Surface Modeling window.
- Restructured progress bar of octree generation.
- Fixed numerical issues in cross-section plane definition.
- Loaded 2D sections preserve their planarity.
- Fixed the issue where users couldn’t leave the fullscreen mode by pressing the Esc key.
- Fixed the issue where the progress bar disappeared by pressing the Esc key but the progress continued.