NUBIGON supports a range of file formats. For file-type-specific FAQs, visit the sections below.
|File Type||File Format|
|Point Cloud||E57, LAS, LAZ, RCP, RCS, XYZ, TXT, PTS|
|Mesh||OBJ (and MTL), DWG|
TIFF, JPG, BMP, PNG (as image sequence)
- Can I open point clouds from mobile or hand-held lidar systems?
Of course! Take a look at examples of mobile and hand-held projects showcased with NUBIGON.
- Can I open point clouds from drone-based photogrammetry?
Yes, indeed! Export a point cloud from your photogrammetry software and open it in NUBIGON.
- Does NUBIGON support structured, unified, and unstructured point clouds?
Yes, all are supported.
- Can I import 360-degree images?
No, not at this time.
- Can I import images into scenes?
You can bring in images as annotations.