Please review the following information before installing NUBIGON.
|OS||Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 10 or 11, 64-bit|
|Processor||2.0 GHz 64-bit (x64) CPU||3.0 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) CPU|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4 Memory||32 GB DDR5 Memory or more|
|Video||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 or above|
|HDD||Solid-State Drive||Solid-State Drive|
- Does your software run on non-NVIDIA graphics cards?
It does, but you won't be able to use the create section or point cloud cleaning tools.
- Do you support virtual desktop solutions?
We have users running NUBIGON on virtual machines, but this is not something we systematically support.
- Do you have a version for macOS?
No, we don't at this point.
- Do you support Parallels Desktop for MAC?
No, not at this point.
- Which hardware specs do you suggest to accelerate octree generation?
Make sure your current project location is on a solid-state drive (SSD). Using DDR5 memory reduces octree generation time significantly.
- Are there any hardware limitations to render videos?
Your total video memory (dedicated + shared) should be considerably higher than the chosen point count setting.
- Where can I look up the dedicated and shared video memory of my device?
Launch the task manager by CTRL+ALT+DEL, switch to the Performance tab, and press GPU.